Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have the same issue with my Canon HV20 and PD 9 (with Windows 7) but still have not figured out how to resolve this. Has anybody else solved this problem?
Hi - thanks for the tip. I tried HDVSplit and it seems to work better but occasionally the capture will stop with an error message "Capture Stopped. No more data from camcorder". Not sure what is going on but this is really becoming challenging. Does anybody else show the batch capture buttons grayed out in PowerDirector9 when trying to capture from HDV?
Thanks!
Hi,
I am trying to Batch Capture in PowerDirector 9 but the buttons to do this are greyed out. Has anybody else experienced this problem? Using a Canon HV20 camcorder connected to PC via Firewire. I can capture individial scenes one at a time but can't seem to do the entire tape at once. Has anybody else run into this?
Thanks!
Chris
Go to: