Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Guys,

I have power DVD, Hi-Def and the Power Director....I do not know if they are the latest but I am having a hassle that has got me beat....I have downloaded a number of episodes from several Anime series and I am wanting to edit and play them as a movie, however whenever I try this, firstly I can only get about 50% at max showing up in Powerdvd (even less in other packages I have) and in the Power Director only about 10 items show up.

What makes it confusing to me the files the episodes come in are AVI, MKV, MP4 & RMVB (I should stress that USUALLY all episodes of a show are in one format) but in all cases the software will not let all the episodes show up despite them being downloaded in the same format and from the same source so I have instances of Episodes 1, 2 & 5 of a show showing up in the cyberlink range but 3 & 4 are not picked by any package.

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to why this is happening and how I may get around it.

Thanks

P
Go to: