Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have encountered a 1334 error "could not find file _6541A0BB882BF29D70EA5A1184DEF4F in the datacab1" I definitely did select the proper choice for my program on the patch download!!!!!!!!!! I entered a support ticket, got a recommended course of action, completed that, same problem still exists. I'm waiting for the next response from support. I extracted files from that data cab, both on the download version and on my retail disc version of 2325, performed an advance search, found nothing. Does anyone know what this file does, where to get it, and why this problem is ocurring? I'm beginning to wonder if it has something to do with the previous update being installed before this one, because I had no problem with the patch update on my desktop running Windows XP 32. That PowerDVD10 program had been updated from 2325 before I installed 2701. This computer is my Laptop running Vista Home 32. It did not have the update before 2701 installed. I'm finding this PowerDVD10 Ultra 3D Mark II program very buggy.
Go to: