Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you for the reply..

How does upgrading work though, as I don't have my old copy?

The number I called was the only I could find, 1 510-668-0118. I know it is for OEM Business but I was hoping to get someone who could direct me to the right number.

They don't want you calling apparently, being on a loop and not making it easy to find their phone number.
Hrm, dead forum and customer service phone number on an endless loop.

Think it's a sign to skip Power DVD this time.
Hi, I have owned PowerDVD products in the past including, most recently, PowerDVD 8 Ultra. That said, I stopped using it because I had to use TMT3 with my Xonar card for bitstreaming.

This week, I built a new rig and am ditching the PCI Xonar for a 450 GTS which is supposed to bitstream. The problem is that when I went to TMT 3 I threw away PowerDVD 8 Ultra. So, I have no key and no copy.

So my first question is, how does PowerDVD 10 Ultra upgrade? Does it require you input your old key during checkout, have an old copy of PowerDVD installed to upgrade to 10 or does it verify at all?

Second question, does the newest version of PowerDVD 10 Ultra work with the 450 GTS?

Last, does it even matter if its Ultra, Deluxe or Standard for bitstreaming?

Thanks!!
Go to: