Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Anyone know how to make numbers change in the video?
The Void Fill [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 30, 2020 19:43 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
For example: I want numbers to change (1 changes to 2 then 2 changes to 3 and so on...)

Do you use two different video layers or is there a way to animate/modify a single title in order to do so?

I hope I am wording this effectively enough, any and all advice is much appreciated and sorry if this is a re-post I looked for a while and could not find anything on it. Or perhaps I am wording it incorrectly?
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Since Video is not interactive, you have to create separate images of the numbers, that using slideshow change the number image in a timed manner.

If you want to manually change the number you have to be able to access the number images then change the image.

Somebody may have a tutorial on that subject on youtube. I have not looked. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

The Void Fill [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 30, 2020 19:43 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Since Video is not interactive, you have to create separate images of the numbers, that using slideshow change the number image in a timed manner.

If you want to manually change the number you have to be able to access the number images then change the image.

Somebody may have a tutorial on that subject on youtube. I have not looked.

Thank you for the quick reply! It is much appreciated. Yes now I understand how to do it, it is rather simple: I will just use different titles to change the numbers in 'real time' and just make the edits.

Thank you!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
If you only need to count hours, minutes and seconds (and even individual frames), you can use the NewBlue Time Clock or the standard Time Stamp FX.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 30. 2021 17:12