Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink MediaLibary Service has stopped working?
AL [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Joined: May 25, 2009 10:52 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Every time I restart my computer I receive the following popup Microsoft error message:

"Cyberlink MediaLibrary Service has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

This message started a few days ago and not sure what started it. Does anybody else have any experience with this? PowerDVD 8 Ultra still seems to work fine.

Thanks!
AL [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Joined: May 25, 2009 10:52 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I'm almost convinced that the Tech Support people at Cyberlink are in the wrong business. There is no tech support. I sent the complete error message - ver batim. They come back and ask for screen captures showing the error message. I sent that DUPLICATE information back and get a not that it isn't necessary to thank them and I should only respond if I'm having the same problem. IDIOTS!!!