Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
File/Save Project PD 14
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
I set User Preference/Project/Auto save Project for every 2 min.
If the programme crashes then, when restarted, it offers the last saved PDS file. If I select this PDS (instead of selecting the existing PDS in my Project Folder) do I need to rename the project or will it automatically replace the PDS file in my Project Folder?

Thans Ron

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 09. 2018 10:56

CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Yes you need to rename the file to what you want it to be and save it in the same path for your projects. No it will not automatically replace your original pds file before the crash.
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Yes you need to rename the file to what you want it to be and save it in the same path for your projects. No it will not automatically replace your original pds file before the crash.

OK thanks. Can I therefore rename the pre-crash pds file to the same as exists in my Project Folder and it wil replace it ... as occurs when replacing 'normal' Windows files/folders CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"