Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
SPELL CHECKER PLEASE!
[Post New]
The productivity improvements myself and others have been asking for, release after release, INCLUDING SPELL CHECKER, have still failed to appear. CyberLink: Along with marketing changes planned for the next release, please go through the forums and consider the productivity improvements that the end users have been begging for.

THANKS! Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You could type your text with a word processor with a spelling checker and a grammer checker if you wish. You can do Copy/Paste but be careful of the control characters.
[Post New]
This is the kind of extra time work around I've been doing, along with others that require extra keystrokes and effort. Thanks for the suggestion, but I continue to hope CL will implemented the 2 dozen or so productivity changes I've suggested, so that taking steps like this are unecessary. Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)
TooTall [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 07, 2016 00:52 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You could type your text with a word processor with a spelling checker and a grammer checker if you wish. You can do Copy/Paste but be careful of the control characters.

Everyone knows that but it's triple the work and you still have to do a word wrap in PD to fit the page. Not much help. PD needs a spell checker really bad.