Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can I import effects from Version 12?
ccmulder [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 04, 2017 21:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am interested in upgrading to a newer version but I purchased all of the effects in the last version and want those available to the new version. Can I import those or just copy them from an effect directory? Will they work?
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am interested in upgrading to a newer version but I purchased all of the effects in the last version and want those available to the new version. Can I import those or just copy them from an effect directory? Will they work?

The previous effects are not removed by upgrading. They are made available to the new version. Win 10, i7
ccmulder [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 04, 2017 21:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am interested in upgrading to a newer version but I purchased all of the effects in the last version and want those available to the new version. Can I import those or just copy them from an effect directory? Will they work?

The previous effects are not removed by upgrading. They are made available to the new version.

Thanks for the reaply--I just ended up purchasing the Ultimate version anyway since it had more features so it had all the stuff I had originally purcahsed and it wasn't that much more.

As an aside--how would it access those features from the old version since its installed in a different directory?