Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem burning to DVD
Yellclimber [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 27, 2009 01:28 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I made a short (<10 min) movie using MPEG2 format. I included some titles, some music, transistions and 5 chapters. I didn't get any errors when I produced the movie. Before I tried burning it to DVD I added a menu from one of the templates included with PD7. When I tried to burn it, it got to 21% then I got error code 8007000e. It happened when it was working on Titles. Is there any way to look up the error codes? I read through some of the other forum messages and saw that others have had trouble burning to DVD and at least one other person seems to have had a very similar problem (quit at 21% when it got to titles). Anyone have any advice? I have downloaded, and installed, the latest update to PD7. I've been working on this movie for two weeks and it is for a 50th birthday next week. I really want to get it onto a DVD.

Thanks
Kent [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 07, 2008 10:48 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
The work around for this appears to be burning it to a "DVD Folder" first.
Burning the DVD from the folder is almost always succesful.
Yellclimber [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 27, 2009 01:28 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Great. I will give it a try. Thanks for the help.
Barry
Senior Member Location: N Attleboro, MA Joined: Jul 13, 2006 19:57 Messages: 295 Offline
[Post New]
If you still have trouble, try a different menu, or try a new location or name for the folder you created to burn to. Join/SignUp to SeeMyWorldOnVideo. We're PowerDirector Video Editors. Are you a member? - JOIN TODAY!
Clark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 20, 2008 11:50 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
I have also had this problem with titles!

Are you working on HD format? (Ihave a Samsung Full HD camcorder, records in H.264 format)

I just gave up on PD7 completely and used Pinnacle instead although PD6 that came woth the camcorder did not crash.

Still faile if I burn it to a folder. If i comepletely remove titles, the DVD burns OK every time.

See thsi feed:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/5092.page