Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power tools are missing
gracieme [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 07, 2017 13:58 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I'm running PowerDirector, have been for years, and today i loaded my vids, dragged one to the timeline clicked on it and went to power tools... the only ones there are --Video in Revese --Video Crop --Video Rotation...

Where would i find the Video speed one?
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm running PowerDirector, have been for years, and today i loaded my vids, dragged one to the timeline clicked on it and went to power tools... the only ones there are --Video in Revese --Video Crop --Video Rotation...

You don't say which version you are using. Have you upgraded or changed your version in any way? Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
gracieme [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I'm running PowerDirector, have been for years, and today i loaded my vids, dragged one to the timeline clicked on it and went to power tools... the only ones there are --Video in Revese --Video Crop --Video Rotation...

You don't say which version you are using. Have you upgraded or changed your version in any way?

Nope, not that i know of. It been like a month since last used. Im using PowerDirector 12
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]

You don't say which version you are using. Have you upgraded or changed your version in any way?

Nope, not that i know of. It been like a month since last used. Im using PowerDirector 12

Ok can you say what build it is by clicking on PowerDirector in the top right of the screen. It will also say what version it is such as Deluxe or maybe Ultimate Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
gracieme [Avatar]
[Post New]

Ok can you say what build it is by clicking on PowerDirector in the top right of the screen. It will also say what version it is such as Deluxe or maybe Ultimate

ok, PowerDirector12

PowerDirectorLE 12.0.6.4925
The Shadowman
[Post New]

Ok can you say what build it is by clicking on PowerDirector in the top right of the screen. It will also say what version it is such as Deluxe or maybe Ultimate

ok, PowerDirector12

PowerDirector 12LE was at one time a free download. Are you absolutely certain you once had speed adjustment included in power tools? Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
gracieme [Avatar]
[Post New]

ok, PowerDirector12

PowerDirector 12LE was at one time a free download. Are you absolutely certain you once had speed adjustment included in power tools?

ahhh, on my desktop i have the ultimate. i need to upgrade my laptop.

thanks for your help