Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
2d to 3d photo effect
Abbydale [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 15, 2017 19:13 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Does anyone have any process using Cyberlink products that can create the 2d to 3d effect in still pictures? I assume Powerdirector and PhotoDirector could be used. The only reference Material that I can find uses Abobe products.
[Post New]
Hello Abbydale,

CyberLink's PowerDirector can turn 2D images into 3D. There's a screenshot attached.

It's possible PowerDVD has a similar feature, but I'd need to check that. Certainly, PhotoDirector does not.

PIX
[Thumb - PDR 2D-3D.jpg]
 Filename
PDR 2D-3D.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
286 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
105 time(s)
PIX YouTube channel
Abbydale [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for the Suggestion. What I was looking for was something like what is discribed in the following link. It is taking a photo, laying it and adding some movement of the layers. Perhaps PhotoDirector and PowerDirector could do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZYkFkK3Htw
[Post New]
Hello again,

Yes, that effect is achieveable in PowerDirector as it allows different layers to move in different ways. PhotoDirector could be used to isolate the foreground or subject.

This PowerDirector tutorial shows what you're trying to do.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Abbydale [Avatar]
[Post New]
Oh yes, this is perfect!

I was doing somthing in Blinder but this is much simpler. I am new to Cybrtlink stuff - have used Corel and Abobe but Poerdirector looks and feels like a winner.

Thanlks again.