I just got P2G 11 and was converting audio to .mp3 from some YouTube videos I have and for some reason P2G just stopped converting the audio.
I did like 7 and they worked fine, then all of the sudden on #8 it just sits there and does nothing until I click cancel. It starts to create the mp3 but then just stops. I also tried several other vids and ther same thing occurs.
And NO it's not protect content, Youtube does not allow "protect content".
The strange thing is I used VLC to convert the rest of the videos I wanted audio from and it did it without a hitch. So there is nothing wrong with the video files themselves.
This is all it says about converting audio in the users guide.
Converting Audio Files
Use the Audio Converter utility to convert existing audio into one of these audiofile formats: APE*, FLAC*, M4A* (AAC), MP3, WAV, or WMA. You can also outputaudio files with a different quality or extract audio from video clips.
Note: * this feature is not available in some versions of CyberLinkPower2Go.
To convert audio files, do this:
- In the new task window, select the Media Converter option and then AudioConverter.
- 2. Click and then select the files you want to convert. Click Open to addthem into the Audio Converter window.
- 3. Click the button and then select the location where you want to savethe converted audio files.
- 4. In the Settings section, set the Format and Quality of the converted files fromthe drop-downs.
- 5. Click Go to convert the audio files and save the files to your computer.
This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 09. 2017 11:38