Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Pack Project Material - how to include all in the project library / Media Room
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I use 'Pack Project Material' as both backup and to shelve the project for later editing. Most often on a different disk than the one I'm working on.

How can I include everything that is in the project library / Media Room when I use 'Pack Project Material' without having to place all images and video clips on the timeline?

I'm sure I've read a post which described that it can be done. I have searched the forum but could not find the entry.

Are anybody able to help?

Thanks in advance, Anja PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 09. 2016 03:26

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: How can I include everything that is in the project library / Media Room when I use 'Pack Project Material' without having to place all images and video clips on the timeline?

Simply select "Include unused clips" after the "Pack Project Materials..." dialog is selected. Clips just need to be in media library, not the timeline.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD14_pack.png]
 Filename
PD14_pack.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
575 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
41 time(s)
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Jeff laughing

It was just what I needed.smile It's hard to see everything that is on the screen. embarassed

I thought maybe it was a menu item inside the PDR PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12