Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director has stopped working
[Post New]
I purchased a jvc hd7u. I can import the video to power director 7 ultra. If I trim the video or add effects or titles I receive the error message "power director has stopped working" Then I try again and it works. However, sometimes I lose my work and have to start over. Now, is the big one. If I try to burn using pdirector, I get the error message,"microsoft visual c runtime library abnormal program termination". If I try to create a dvd folder I get the error message, "the application requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact applications support team". The pdirector program takes 5 hours and always stops after renderring 25 minutes. Please help. This has been happening for the past 5 months. I am losing customers.
Mitchell [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 30, 2008 23:00 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
not to sure if this will help but there is a web site that has heps of patches for this software have a look..............

http://www.everydayvideo.com/index2_e.php
[Post New]
Thank you for the advice, Mitchell. I appreciate the help. I use Power Director Ultra 7. When I talked to the folks at JVC they told me I should be using Power Director NE. The patch at the site you recommended is for the NE version. Is it possible that Power Director Ultra cannot read the files created by my JVC Everio gz-hd7.? Ginny