Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Preview on Power Director 13
SouthCarolina [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 17, 2012 23:11 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I have had Power Drector 13 for about a year (and another version for several years) but have not done much on it yet. When I have used it, what I did worked just fine. Today, not so much. I have put pictures and video on the timeline but can't preview them. When I click movie and click the start button, the "guide" that moves along the pictures (I'm sorry but I'm not a professional and use this only for family stuff so I don't make myself familiar with the lingo) will start moving but nothing shows up on the preview screen. I am in major need of help because this is for my granddaughters school project that is due tomorrow. Thanks!
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
This is the PowerDVD forum you posted in not the PowerDirector forum. If you need this done tommorrow then go to the right forum and post in the correct forum. Maybe some user can help: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/87.page .