Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
***** PowerDirector 14 beta patch (v2409) **** 2015-12-16
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
CyberLink information release.
PowerDirector 14 beta patch v2409
Download link:
http://update.cyberlink.com/Retail/Patch/PowerDirector/DL/TR151209-009/CyberLink_PowerDirector_Downloader.exe

Release note:
  • Adds support for 360 degree PiP rotation in a single keyframe.
  • Enhances software performance when previewing video clips with speed adjustment applied.
  • Fixes the issue that the clips' audio and video are unlinked after reopening the project.
  • Fixes the issue that the title text spacing parameter is only applied on the first line of a multi-lined title.
  • Fixes the issue that title text is distorted for some fonts when enlarging the title.
  • Fixes the issue that an applied portrait image is stretched in specific Express Projects.
  • Fixes the crash issue encountered when adjusting mask size in the PiP designer.
  • Fixes the crash issue encountered when applying a color preset in the Action Camera Center.
  • Fixes the crash issue encountered when previewing specific ALAC audio.

Please add any beta issues to this thread as it is monitored by CyberLink.

In my opinion: Installing a beta patch is at your own risk, back up your data where necessary. A beta patch is not for the novice/newbie user and should be installed only by those who are experienced in computer use/problem solving.
Dafydd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 21. 2015 04:18

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Just confirming that there is no change in the AVI media error issue on Win10 with this patch. This wasn't listed as fixed in the Release Notes, so it's not surprising that the issue is still present.

I haven't heard anything else from tech support after they were able to replicate the problem, so I'm assuming that there will be something in the next patch.

I haven't had the split a/v issue with PD14, and it would be great if this solves the problems (again) for people who've had it happen. That's been a very frustrating issue!

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
m326 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2013 08:21 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
v2416 downloads and installs Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3, i7-2700k, 32GB RAM, GTX-580, SSD's 7200 HDD's, Titanium HD sound, Win8.1 Pro. Pd13Ultra, GH4, Tascam DR-07
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: v2416 downloads and installs

Good point, looks like they stuck a new download behind the installer so OP v2409 is not available unless you downloaded and saved prior. If one did, probably a good reason to not install as it must of had some serious issues if previous beta history repeats itself.

Jeff
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
2416 beta has been released. Please see the release notes and links: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/46732.page#242476

Thread closed.
Dafydd