Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink and Windows 10
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
I posted this in the earlier PD version forum but it may also be of interest here.

This Cyberlink answer to my question may be of interest:

I understand that you want to know whether PowerDirector 11 is ready for Windows 10 operating system or not. Regarding your concern, I would like to inform you that once the Windows 10 launched officially, we will update the website with the compatible softwares.

I can only conclude that 'all' products from Cyberlink will need various drivers for Windows 10 ... does anyone know more about this subject? CYa Ron CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
GGRussell [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Jan 08, 2012 11:38 Messages: 709 Offline
[Post New]
I've been running Win10 preview for several months and have not run across a single issue with any software.

Unless you have some really old hardware like an old scanner, all my hardware works too. If your hardware has WIN8 drivers, it will probably work. Intel i7 4770k, 16GB, GTX1060 3GB, Two 240GB SSD, 4TB HD, Sony HDR-TD20V 3D camcorder, Sony SLT-A65VK for still images, Windows 10 Pro, 64bit
Gary Russell -- TN USA
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
That's what I thought. I guess that I will find out for real when I move from W7 to W10.

Thanks for your comment

CYa Ron CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"