Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I try tutorial for SVRT
bonagege [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Italia, Lombardia GMT + 1 Joined: Jun 25, 2011 16:32 Messages: 187 Offline
[Post New]
I know it exists, I visited a few days ago but are no longer able to find it. I ask for help, thanks W 10 64 , pc Dell XPS 8000 - core i7 2,8 GHz--ram 6 MB--GEFORCE GTX 1050TI 4GB - SSD 256 + 2x630--area Pal
Videocam: Panasonic SD 700 avchd
Pinnacle 14 - PD 9-13-17
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
There are tons of information mout there for smart rendering. Here is a simple explanation from Cyberlink: http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/product-tutorial/enu/technologies/video-technologies-editing.jsp . Here is a video tutorial on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhuw1OWgadg . Not much has changed with svrt on the last few versions. Here is a user explanation on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hD4--my1QU .

Let us know if this helps.
bonagege [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Italia, Lombardia GMT + 1 Joined: Jun 25, 2011 16:32 Messages: 187 Offline
[Post New]
Tomasc Hello, thanks for the help. Now I have to experiment because I am not entirely clear. W 10 64 , pc Dell XPS 8000 - core i7 2,8 GHz--ram 6 MB--GEFORCE GTX 1050TI 4GB - SSD 256 + 2x630--area Pal
Videocam: Panasonic SD 700 avchd
Pinnacle 14 - PD 9-13-17
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
It is simple: if PD13 finds any video in your project then it can save time to produce your project by copying the format of the video. This saves time for you. Win 10, i7
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: It is simple: if PD13 finds any video in your project then it can save time to produce your project by copying the format of the video. This saves time for you.
Right. There's really nothing you need to do because SVRT will either be available or not based on the source media. Producing to SVRT can actually take longer than a straight production(rendering) of the entire project depending on what kinds of transitions or effects you have in your project, how powerful your CPU is, and whether or not you're using hardware encoding.

You can turn on the SVRT track above the main timeline and PD will analyze your project and will show you which profile (output format) - if any - SVRT will probably save you time with.

If you choose that output format the SVRT button will be available and you can choose to use it. You may want to try producing with hardware, SVRT and CPU-only (none of those boxes checked) with a test project to see both how long the different options take to produce, and also to see if there are any big differences in the quality.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°