Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Deleting multiple virtual copies
philwizzer123 [Avatar]
Member Location: Kent UK Joined: Dec 31, 2013 08:42 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]
I have inadvertantly created a large number of virtual copies for a lot of photos. Any ideas how I can delete these in multiples rather than one by one?
[Post New]
Hello philwizzer123,

By the time you read this you'd have probably worked it out for yourself laughing

All you need to do is use Ctrl + click to select all the photos (virtual or not) that you wish to remove from the library. Then either right click & select Delete or press the Delete key on your keyboard.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
philwizzer123 [Avatar]
Member Location: Kent UK Joined: Dec 31, 2013 08:42 Messages: 62 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Pix
Yes I can do that but my virtual copies are across a large number of folders (about 5k photos) and so I was wondering if I could search but it doesn't seem to recognise 'virtual' in the file name.

Thanks
[Post New]
I'm sorry philwizzer123,

I can't see any way around that problem embarassed If you haven't done too much editing yet, one option might be to delete that project and start again... importing the same photos.

Don't worry. We've all "inadvertently" done things that end up costing us time. laughing

PIX PIX YouTube channel