Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Windows 10 Compatibility
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
I use PD 11 on Windows 7 and intend to upgrade to Windows 10 when finally released.

Are there any known issues of compatibility with PD ... I am guessing that some PD users have already trialled the Windows 10 pre-release versions. CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
[Post New]
I would say stick with Windows 7 because there is no official info released that PD11 will be compatible with the coming Windows 10, to avoid the horrible performance, just wait for it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 02. 2015 02:18

RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for your reply.

I have also concluded that 'treading water' is the best policy. However, the Microsoft pc test does not show any programmes on my pc that are incompatible with W10. We shall see ... others braver than me will no doubt be posting when they have made the jump.

Cheers Ron CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
While I have no inside info it's apparent the MS intends for Win 10 to be compatible with W7 and 8/8.1. By release time, purportedly to be late July, Cyberlink should have had ample time to test and patch compatibility problems, if any.