Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DVD Disc Burning
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
I am having some difficulties with my PD 11 disc burning software ... seems to either stretch or shrink images and videos e.g. they do not fit the screen correctly. It is not my TV or Player ... both test OK. Is there a 'Repair' function for this without having to reinstall the entire PD software? I am familiar with Producing and Burning DVD's and am not 'experimenting' with 'new ways'. Playing the produced video file in either DVD format or MP4 on the pc is OK.

Because of this issue, I burnt the DVD using the standard Windows DVD Maker and was surprised that I was able to fit 6.6 GB and nearly 2 hours of play time onto a standard 4.7 GB DVD. The quality seems just as good as my earlier DVD's burnt using the PD burner method ... though I am only viewing them on a 32" TV. Does anyone know how this 'extra' is burnt ... must be some kind of compression that the Windows burner uses? CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"