Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Insertion of cutom buttons
[Post New]
Hi everyone, I would appreciate your feedback on this matter which is very important for me, to evaluate some things.

In Power Director 13 can I insert rollover buttons I have created in Flash or After Effects ? Or, can I design my own from scratch (own font, highlighting, shape etc.) with the implemented designer ?

Thank you in advance !
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
You could in previous version ( I don't have the latest yet) but the maximum size was 512X512 pixels and saved as pNG format, then you have to design the overlay for the button. It can be done but may take trial and error to get it right.
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!