Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 11 Green Screen
[Post New]
To anyone who can help me solve this,

I am using PowerDirector 11 on a notebook computer with the following specifications:

Processor: Intel i7-3632QM @ 2.20GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7670M

All drivers have been recently updated to the latest available version, including graphics driver, and I have updated to the latest build of PD11.

Now, the issue. Since last week I have had problems, starting with a green preview screen when I am editing video. It has not happened with any version of PD I have used previously, or with PD11 until last week. I had been having problems with my AMD drivers and other software, so I rolled back my driver to the last one that didn’t cause issues.

When I did this, PD stopped working altogether. Borgus1 kindly helped me to fix the issue with the startup crash of PD, but now my issue with the green preview screen has returned.

Does anybody here have any suggestions of things I could try to get rid of this issue? I’ll try anything as my current project has already been delayed a number of times.

Kind Regards,

Brodie
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
25 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
198 time(s)