Dear CyberLink Community Forum Members,
CyberLink is pleased to announce the release of PowerDVD 14, the no. 1 media player for 4K, HD, 3D, Blu-ray and much more.
CyberLink PowerDVD 14 includes many new features, including:
- support for the H.265/HEVC video codec and ALAC (Apple lossless) audio playback.
- the new RAW and JPEG decoder for faster photo importing and slideshow playback.
- letting you pin YouTube videos so you can play them when you are not connected to the Internet.
- support for video upload to Vimeo or watching Vimeo videos from within the CyberLink PowerDVD user interface.
- playing MP4 video files with embedded subtitles and multiple audio tracks.
- letting you browse through photos and videos in the media library in a calendar view.
- support for MKV files with multiple video tracks.
- letting you change the user interface background by setting the PowerDVD background image.
- letting you use gesture controls with touch screen displays when browsing through media, viewing photos, and during video playback.
- enhanced program support for high DPI displays.
- audio exclusive mode (WASAPI) for improved audio during movie playback.
- improved meta data for music playback, including support for embedded album art for FLAC, APE, OGG audio.
Check out the link above for more information.
CyberLink Community Forum Team
This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 08/04/2014 00:07:54