Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Production unsuccessful
gerthe [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 18, 2013 16:32 Messages: 24 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I just today got for first time a message "Production unsuccessful ...." (attached) when trying to produce a mpeg-4 /25p file. My project is 25p (PAL), and so are all the footage used. The message suggests to install new card driver, as well as new versions of Windows Media Player and QuickTime, too. I did that - but no effect. Actually the PD12 started, but crashed after some 70%. Then it does not even start - the message comes immediately when trying to start the producing.

Does anybody have experience in this? I guess that some automated Windows (v. 7, 64bit) updates - as I do not have any other changes in the computer.
Now I re-installed the PD12 - but that does not change anything.

This is annoying, as I especially was asked to produce a FullHD mpeg-4music video clip - and cannot now do it.

Thanks in advance,
Gert
[Thumb - cannot produce mpeg-4.jpg]
 Filename
cannot produce mpeg-4.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
66 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
101 time(s)