Joined: 30/11/2013 03:12:53
1. Which operating system do you use, W8, W7, Vista, XP?
2. Which version of PD, See Part A below
CyberLink Media Suite Build 10.0.4.2928
3. Which SR number (available in the "About" box of PD and is NOT the CD-Key!)
Cyber Media Suite SR no: FBI130308-02
I can't go into PowerDirector because it freezes/stalls
4. What kind of video source material used (codec / container), extension? We often ask for a 5 to 10 second sample , please provide one as an attachment.
(not sure how to answer this question)
5. A detailed step by step description of the problem. See Part D below.
- my machine got upgrade to Windows 8.1.
- When I tried to "produce", I get "HW encode error".
- So, I went to upgrade PowerDirector 10 to see if that will fix the issue, since then it I cannot even get into the Easy Video Editing section.
- It freezes at the launch screen.
6. What anti-virus solution is installed on your PC?
Norton Internet Security
7. What codec packs installed? See PD's Readme html file
8. What other video editing programs are installed - just in case there is a software conflict.
9. What burning software is installed on your PC?
10. What type of blank disk was used, if you have a burning create issue?
11. What background processes / programs running (especially important for problems with the burning)?
12. Provide the dxdiag log file as an attachment, see Part B below
|| 45 time(s)