Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
MultiCam Designer, PDR12 image Guide
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
MultiCam Designer a new feature of PDR12. If you have questions on how to use this feature, please ask by posting on the forum as a New Topic.

Dafydd

[Thumb - SD-2013-02-198.png]
 Filename
SD-2013-02-198.png
[Disk]
 Description
MultiCam Designer
 Filesize
182 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
684 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 06. 2013 11:32

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: MultiCam Designer a new feature of PDR12. If you have questions on how to use this feature please ask.

Dafydd

Please ask a question, really, is not that what the forum is all about? I guess I lack understanding, why the special custom invite on a niche topic? Turf staking? Posted as Dafydd the "video editor" vs "moderator", sorry just don't get the ask me policy? If multiple users reply with a question to ask here on this post they will be told to start a new topic, don't hijack.

I read,
This is a forum for CyberLink members to discuss and share their users' experience.
Have some experience with MultiCam Designer as a video editor, share away, many probably interested.

Jeff
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote: MultiCam Designer a new feature of PDR12. If you have questions on how to use this feature please ask.

Dafydd

Please ask a question, really, is not that what the forum is all about? I guess I lack understanding, why the special custom invite on a niche topic? Turf staking? Posted as Dafydd the "video editor" vs "moderator", sorry just don't get the ask me policy? If multiple users reply with a question to ask here on this post they will be told to start a new topic, don't hijack.

I read,
This is a forum for CyberLink members to discuss and share their users' experience.
Have some experience with MultiCam Designer as a video editor, share away, many probably interested.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for your input. I can see what you mean. The aim here is to encourage new members to post and ask a question. I would not want to discourage a new member, I wouldn't want the thread hijacked either...oops. I'd better do some rewording.

I initially didn't sign the posts. I have posted image guides previously. Here I took a slightly different approach and posted the guides on their own thread and with more images.

Thanks again, appreciated.

Dafydd
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
2 hijack post removed. When I get data from CyberLink, details will be posted.
Forum Moderator
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote:
I read,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

On the release version I located a number of issues, no response so far from CyberLink.

If I see any posted on the forum I will respond to them - I'm looking for confirmation of what I found. Having used MultiCam Designer on footage from a multi-camera event I saw issues and problems a user should have experienced if the software (PDR12) had been used thoroughly. Yep I have reported them to CyberLink, no response so far.

Dafydd
Video Editor
SoCalDude
Member Location: Sunny Southern California Joined: Aug 12, 2013 20:48 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: ...Yep I have reported them to CyberLink, no response so far.

Any word on this? What, exactly, is the anomaly?

I'm going to be using the Multicam Designer soon and would appreciate not wasting time and no surprises.

Thanks! ---
- PowerDirector 13 Ultimate
- DJI Phantom 4 Drone
- GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition (two of these)
- Kodak Zx5 HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera
- Canon PowerShot SD1300 (HD video & stills
- Canon EOS 40D DSLR w/lots of lenses--my favorite being a EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM