Hi Jasper -
Just prepare yourself to be almost completely bored for a little while!
In the case of Brush_03
, it's not so difficult because most of the animation is static. i.e. the images are the same (well - they *should
* Side note - there is a slight glitch in the animation at T2_00047 resulting in a "skip". From 00047 on, the images are in a slightly different position.
Anyway - you'll find them in C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector11\Titles\PDR11_Title_094
Here's what to do:
1. Copy & paste the whole folder to your desktop (or somewhere) so you preserve the originals
2. Open your image editor - the screenshot below is Paint.NET
3. Open all the images from T2_00003
.png to T2_00024
4. Apply the same saturation & hue adjustment to each and save them (same name) - screenshot below
5. Now copy T2_00024 and paste it 275 times!!! Rename the files T2_00025, T2_00026... up to T2_00299
* In doing this you've corrected the glitch at 00047
6. You may want to apply the same adjustment to the Thumb images, but don't modify the .db, .clt or .xml documents (!)
The folder with the modified image files must be stored back in C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector11\Titles
After reading that you may decide you're kinda fond of orange & yellow after all
Cheers - Tony
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 22. 2013 17:21
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog - PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!