How can I move the entire title down? I can move the text portions, but not the background and animation along with it. . . seems like it should be relatively easy, but I'm a newb. the exact title I am try to edit is the lower third one, looks good for sports, but blocks too much action. .
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/06/2013 20:22:26
Steve909 wrote:How can I move the entire title down? I can move the text portions, but not the background and animation along with it. . . seems like it should be relatively easy, but I'm a newb. the exact title I am try to edit is the lower third one, looks good for sports, but blocks too much action. .
Place the Title, Sports 002 in track 2
Title Designer displays, select Track 1, draft3.png
Image is now highlighted in the preview and can be repositioned,.
Does that help?
Honesty disclosure: CyberLink have provided me their software products at no charge.
This new title screen will look good, I do a lot of baseball video, and this color scheme will look good with the logo of the other site I'll be doing stuff for, Big League Futures. . .some of my stuff was on MLB network tonight for the draft, but they just want raw video and give a closing credit. . .
I had a similar problem with Brush_03 titles. I tried to change the colour of the title, but found out that the animation cannot be edited.
From your earlier reply, managed to find the aubdirectory containing the base files. Can you give me a clue on how to restructure the .png files? Totally clueless. Just started using PowerDirector a week ago.
Joined: 07/05/2009 23:06:52
Location: N.S.W. Australia
Hi Jasper -
Just prepare yourself to be almost completely bored for a little while!
In the case of Brush_03, it's not so difficult because most of the animation is static. i.e. the images are the same (well - they *should be!)
* Side note - there is a slight glitch in the animation at T2_00047 resulting in a "skip". From 00047 on, the images are in a slightly different position.
Anyway - you'll find them in C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector11\Titles\PDR11_Title_094
Here's what to do:
1. Copy & paste the whole folder to your desktop (or somewhere) so you preserve the originals
2. Open your image editor - the screenshot below is Paint.NET
3. Open all the images from T2_00003.png to T2_00024.png
4. Apply the same saturation & hue adjustment to each and save them (same name) - screenshot below
5. Now copy T2_00024 and paste it 275 times!!! Rename the files T2_00025, T2_00026... up to T2_00299
* In doing this you've corrected the glitch at 00047 6. You may want to apply the same adjustment to the Thumb images, but don't modify the .db, .clt or .xml documents (!)
The folder with the modified image files must be stored back in C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector11\Titles
After reading that you may decide you're kinda fond of orange & yellow after all
Is it possible to make the name, team year stuff scroll in at a set rate? like it all appears after five seconds regardless? If I stretch the overlay out over two minutes, the duration of the clip, it scrolls in really slow, and sometimes the gray backround is the only thing showing. I want a consistent thing here.
right now I just put the lower third graphic in the video like three times if it's about a two minute video, I don't mind the repeating, but would like the name, team, year to stay up as long as possible and avoid it scrolling in very slowly.
I don't mind kickin in a little for the effort, for the time