Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Build 2707 Has Apparently Fixed Scroll Up Title Menu "Improper Argument" Bug
garioch7
Senior Contributor Location: Port Hood, Nova Scotia, Canada Joined: Feb 07, 2011 06:45 Messages: 852 Offline
[Post New]

Just a note folks, that I just finished, successfully, selecting and modifying a long scroll up closing credits template with success that has never worked with PD11. Previous builds would report an "Improper Argument" and just freeze up. Tony came up with one fix, and I just went back to my laptop which has the full version of PD9 on it and used it to construct my long closing credits and then produced and imported the resulting .mpg2 file back to PD11 and inserted it into my project.

Glad to see that CL has fixed that bug. It will save me, and anyone else with my proclivity for long closing credits, a lot of time and aggravation. Thank you CL.

Regards,
-Phil Windows 10 Pro x64
Dell XPS 8930
Intel CoreT i7 (4.6 GHz)
32 GB DDR4-2666 RAM
1 TB PCIe -x4 SSD
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
PD14 Ultimate x64, 4207
CD4 Ultra and AD6 Ultra
Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor
[Post New]
Quote:
Just a note folks, that I just finished, successfully, selecting and modifying a long scroll up closing credits template with success that has never worked with PD11. Previous builds would report an "Improper Argument" and just freeze up. Tony came up with one fix, and I just went back to my laptop which has the full version of PD9 on it and used it to construct my long closing credits and then produced and imported the resulting .mpg2 file back to PD11 and inserted it into my project.

Glad to see that CL has fixed that bug. It will save me, and anyone else with my proclivity for long closing credits, a lot of time and aggravation. Thank you CL.

Regards,
-Phil

Here not corrected Scroll Up keep having to drag the text box
I was corrected another error, not centralized text out the window when you had multiple text boxes AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
garioch7
Senior Contributor Location: Port Hood, Nova Scotia, Canada Joined: Feb 07, 2011 06:45 Messages: 852 Offline
[Post New]
You are right about that, Playsound, and that "enhanced feature" that Carl found a solution for, is a REAL nuisance. PD9 and PD10 were much more user friendly when creating Scroll Up credits. I really hate having to drag up and down to enter and check text.

At least they fixed the "improper argument" bug!

I get the sense that they designed the scroll up credit this way (dragging up and down) for PD11, although I can not, for the life of me, figure out how anyone would think it was an improvement. Perhaps being able to go to full screen ... or all of the font and motion options now available in the PD11 Title Room Template Modify function ...

I hope that PD12 sees an improvement made to the Scroll Up Title template user interface that will avoid having to drag up and down.

Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil Windows 10 Pro x64
Dell XPS 8930
Intel CoreT i7 (4.6 GHz)
32 GB DDR4-2666 RAM
1 TB PCIe -x4 SSD
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
PD14 Ultimate x64, 4207
CD4 Ultra and AD6 Ultra
Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor
[Post New]
As I said here not fixed, (sroll up) but might work on another PC right now is that many can not update PD11 - 2707, here was normal.
I have problems with audio and videos, others say not having.
Anyway PD11 is very fast and has good quality saving to HD, MPEG and VOB ​​bind SVRT not give up.
good night to you

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 03. 2013 09:41

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate