Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
sensitivity
twm01 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Tampa Joined: Feb 28, 2013 08:59 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
What does sensitivity indicate when using motion detection? Does a higher value (100) give you more video or less? Given the same scene, would a sensitivity of 1 or 100 trigger more video to be taken?

All I can find in the user guides and on the web is "Use the Sensitivity slider to set the level of motion sensitivity."... not much help there.

Thanks in advance!

Hiho
Bernard Dragon [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 23, 2010 01:25 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
It means the sensitivity to motion.
With the same scene content change, lower sensitivity (slider to the left) would not classify it as a "valid" motion while higher (slider to the right) may classify it as a "valid" motion.

And to answer your question specifically: slider to the right will make more video.

I would like to thank you for your feedback and I would convey your comments to the product teams. Bernard is the name