Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
really need help in 2 question in cyberlink youcam 5 screen capture
matan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 20, 2013 07:15 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
hi everybody,

1.it is important for me to stop a screen capture video with keys.i don't want people to see my program and i am clicking on the stop (green) ,it is not proffesional.how am i doing it?which keys?which options to alter?
2.in all the screen capture videos i have a problem-the video i made is surrounded with black and it make the screen that i shot smaller and less comfortable.how am i doing it to be full screen what i shot and without black surrunded?

thank you!
(if you didn't understand something in what i ask ask me)
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I assume you are talking about the Desktop Capture feature?

When you first launch it, there is an option to set the hotkey to stop and start capture. You can set it to any of the items in the drop down. See the attached screen shot.

For your second question, I just recorded a video in 16:9 and i did not have any black surrounded the final video. It fit perfectly to my 16-9 monitor after.

Try checking the video resolution selected in settings and also ensure that your webcam and video card have the latest drivers installed. About all I can suggest.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

Regards,
David
[Thumb - capturehotkey.jpg]
 Filename
capturehotkey.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
120 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
184 time(s)