Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The frame rate decreases a lot if I enable the option the exposure to automatic.
Pedro Fernando [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 31, 2013 11:55 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi:

I have the newest software of Youcam for Windows 8 pro 64 bits. I work with my laptop in a room with little light. Therefore, after to try to change all other settings, including the option "low light compensation", I realized that the only way I have so that I can get the best lighting quality of the image, it is changing the exposure to automatic , but when I do it, the frame rate decreases a lot, independently of the resolution which I choose. It happens even with the resolution is 640x480. My HP DV7 Laptop has a swichable system graphic board AMD-ATI 7470M and a Intel HD 3000 which comes implemented in the microprocessor. This system is utilized so that when the laptop works with the battery, it improves the time that the battery last. Anyway I've tried to improve the image which I get from Youcam trying to utilize any of the two graphic boards without to get any improvement. I must say all this problem happens with the youcam software without to use Skype nor any other software. Any idea please?