Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youcam not responding
sp71 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 25, 2013 12:31 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
My Youcam program is not responding at all. Whenever I click CyberLink Youcam (executable), it does nothing. At first, it kind of worked where it would open the program up but there was an issue with the camera. It would say that "cyberlink youcam canot connect to your webcam." This was puzzling for me since my camera is built in. So I decided to update it since there was one available. The update said I had to remove the current CyberLink Youcam to proceed with the installation. So I did, but the update still says it can't proceed since the YouCam is still in my programs. I went into C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\YouCam and found that the folder is still there, but the Youcam program itself is not working whatsover - even though the folder still exists. I'd appreciate any help.

My Computer is an HP-2000 Notebook PC 64 bit with Windows 7.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
suggest to contact the technical support team
br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan