Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Create Disk Menu freezes
Colecute Jackson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 13, 2012 11:07 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am new to Powerdirector. Can someone help me. When I finish editing video and try to create disc it freezes and gives me a message that says "Checking Menu Setting....[24%] (Not Responding)" Can Someone please help. This flipping frustrating.

Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
32 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
466 time(s)
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I am new to Powerdirector. Can someone help me. When I finish editing video and try to create disc it freezes and gives me a message that says "Checking Menu Setting....[24%] (Not Responding)" Can Someone please help. This flipping frustrating.

Let's start with the easy stuff.

1) Set your Windows font to 100% (96 dpi)
2) Update the drivers for your video device here:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Laptop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=2nd+Generation+Intel%C2%AE+Core%E2%84%A2+Processors+with+Intel%C2%AE+HD+Graphics+3000%2f2000

3) Make sure you have the latest version of Quicktime and Windows media Player on your computer.
4) Set the computer to software render (encode)
5) come back and let us know what (or of) andything helped.