Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Patch 2215
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
I have been able to take my preview resolution up a notch and I have smoother preview. Or it seems like. I ripped 4 vob files from a movie DVD, jammed them in the timeline, split them is about 2 dozen places, added transitions and effects everywhere, and the preview for me was an improvement. In full HD it still was not great... but still an improvement on my cracker box desktop. PD11 also starts and gets me to the work page faster... I then rendered it all to mp4, wmv, and AVC with no problems. 64 minutes of video.

Works for me...

Anyone else see any other improvements from patch 2215? It almost seems like CL is actually trying to improve it some....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 08. 2012 20:00

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Bubba,

I've got new issues with PD11, See if you can help out :

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/25550.page Win 10, i7