Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 10 giving Application Error during Install
TigerClaw [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 16, 2012 03:49 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, Im trying to reinstall PowerDVD 10 after the original install has problems installing certain files. I tried uninstalling it and so on, deleted the info from the register as well, even tried the cleaner. And still get the Application Error. Same thing is happening with Power2Go. What I have is the Media Suit 8 Disc that came with my Pioneer Blu-Ray Drive.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
for installation issues I suggest to get in contact with out support team.

thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
TigerClaw [Avatar]
[Post New]
Looks like everything installed fine, I tried reinstalling the Media Suita 8 and it finally installed all the programs without any problems.
alvincht [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 20, 2012 11:52 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
That's strange. Can you recall any changes that yu made before you did the re install?
TigerClaw [Avatar]
[Post New]
all i did was remove references from the registry and used the cleaner they provided for it.