Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 9 will not play BLU-rays
JasonJKral8211 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 03, 2012 23:17 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have a HP h8-1360t desktop. I have windows 7 home premium with an intel i7 3770 3.4 GHz CPU and 8 GB RAM. It has an AMD Radeon HD 7570 graphics card. My monitor is a Westinghouse LED using HDMI. I installed a LG BLU-ray player model number WH12LS39 and installed the CyberLink PowerDVD 9 that came with it. When trying to play a blu-ray, PDVD either begins to load th bd just to do nothing, or gives me "CyberLind PowerDVD does not support the playback of this media format." message.
I just downloaded an update for PDVD in hopes to solve this issue, but I am still getting the same thing. All of my drivers are updated on the pc as well. Please help.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please contact the support about your issue

thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan