Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DVD-video disc
De'Siree [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 24, 2012 18:56 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
i have window XP and i bought an 8X external slim multiformat DVD/CD writer that came with a media suite 8 that has power2go 6.1 LE and everytime i click on the DVD-video disc option so that i can burn DVDs an upgrade to power2go deluxe box appears and the only button to press is upgrade and not a no, thanks button. So the dvd video disc function doesn't work for me basically :/ is there a way around this? or do i have to upgrade and pay for the power2go deluxe?
Cap'n Kevin
Senior Contributor Location: Chebeague Island, Maine Joined: Dec 26, 2008 20:22 Messages: 2011 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: i have window XP and i bought an 8X external slim multiformat DVD/CD writer that came with a media suite 8 that has power2go 6.1 LE and everytime i click on the DVD-video disc option so that i can burn DVDs an upgrade to power2go deluxe box appears and the only button to press is upgrade and not a no, thanks button. So the dvd video disc function doesn't work for me basically :/ is there a way around this? or do i have to upgrade and pay for the power2go deluxe?

From what I could find the LE version does not produce video discs. I found the information in the help file. I have attached a screenshot of the different versions available and it shows what each version can produce. It looks like you would need to upgrade to the Deluxe version to make a video disc.

Cap'n Kevin
[Thumb - LE Version.PNG]
 Filename
LE Version.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
182 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
193 time(s)

Check out PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials and more! Over 5,000 Subscribers.
De'Siree [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 24, 2012 18:56 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
okay thank you