Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 12 mobile - save to External SD Card
wjr002 [Avatar]
Member Location: Kingscliff, Australia Joined: Jun 29, 2011 20:22 Messages: 117 Offline
[Post New]
Am running PowerDVD Mobile 4 on Android and am wondering if there is a way to save files on an External SD card.
I can find no option for this. Am downloading via the mobile app via wireless.
Where exactly are files saved?

Also, is it possible to convert files to a format suitable for a mobile device in PowerDVD 12 and then save them to the PC so they can just be copied to the external SD Card?

Thanks! PD12 Ultimate Suite (upgrade from PD11 Ultimate). PhotoDirector 5. PowerDVD13. YouCam 5.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
no there is no option to select the location.

For a file-2-file trancode process you may give MediaEspresso a try:

[Media Espresso 6.5 Trial

greetings
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
wjr002 [Avatar]
Member Location: Kingscliff, Australia Joined: Jun 29, 2011 20:22 Messages: 117 Offline
[Post New]
Can I put that ability to choose the download location as a feature request?
It really should be there in this day and age.
I can manually move the files but I specifically bought PowerDVD 12 to be able to do this. I'd expect it from the software. PD12 Ultimate Suite (upgrade from PD11 Ultimate). PhotoDirector 5. PowerDVD13. YouCam 5.