Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
burning dvds takes up all my space?
tonydauto82 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 01, 2010 00:41 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
hi guys - i was wondering im new to power2go 8 and i have burned 2 different movies to dvds at 5 copies a piece - heres the problem - i now see where i make a folder for all the copies to goto so i can delete them off my hard drive when im done but these 2 movies that i made 5 copies a piece of i didnt make a folder - so they just randomly went to some folder and i cannot find them at all. i need help finding where all these files went so i can delete them because its taking all the space up on my computer. so much so that i dont have enough space to make another set of dvds. can anyone help me?

its kind of like when using power director - after i made the videos and uploaded them to youtube - it made a copy of every video in a folder and i would constantly have to delete them in that folder because they would build up and take up all my space .
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
You might be right, but I thought that when you burnt a DVD that Power2Go would clean up after itself. There shouldn't be any files left behind. Jerry Schwartz