Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Congratulations YouCam!
Mark Hefner [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 22, 2012 12:05 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Congratulations are in order for YouCam. You are now the #1 search result on Google whenever someone types "Compatible VGA hardware". Of course, this is associated with YouCam failing to start. Do you boys at YouCam think you can fix this? It's not easy to get to the number 1 spot on Google but you boys did it without paying.
klauzser [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 22, 2012 23:12 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I agree on you with that. CyberLink does a lot where they are the best.
Mark Hefner [Avatar]
[Post New]
Maybe I should have mentioned that I am running Windows 8 too. Any support for that?
Mark Hefner [Avatar]
[Post New]
Still waiting for a response.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Mark,

As it says at the top of the forum:

"This is a forum for CyberLink members to discuss and share their users' experience. CyberLink customer support will not reply in the forum regarding the technical issues."

Try contacting the company's technical support with detailed information on what your issue is and the specs of your computer:

http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

Thanks
Dave

P.S.

Also, did you really think your sarcasm would invoke the helpful response you were looking for? Haha.
Mark Hefner [Avatar]
[Post New]
It got you to respond didn't it.