Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
WHERE THE HELL IS MY PRODUCT?
1larryb [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Minnesota Joined: Mar 12, 2012 17:12 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Ordered and paid for DVD Suite Gold upgrade on January 12, 2012 and still nowhere to be found - money taken from my account by DIGITAL RIVER from Minnetonka, MN. Navigating through website is impossible as is getting help or a damn phone number so I can ask a human being why DRI/CYBERLINK took my money yet failed to deliver my goods properly. I work hard for my money that I earn helping making things easier for others. I don't want to spend my money on products that then make it hard for me as is the case here.

find me some answers MICHAEL!

I've lost more in income at this point than the cost of the product I still don't have. I'm not interested in helping DRI/Cyber make money. I'm interested in making me money by helping my customers make lots more money. It works and they don't waste their time trying to figure it out!

Get my product and make sure it works, keep your unproven betas
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

as this is a user-2-user forum and not the support, please contact the Customer Support team.

Please also check the FAQ:
http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/general-faq-list.do#c7

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Tidus [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 16, 2012 08:54 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Try to open a support ticket with your product code and other information they may require of your purchase.
KAREN [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 23, 2012 18:18 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Absolutely useless service, tried to access my download on three different browsers, Firefox would not do anything Internet Explorer & Google Chjrome both showed the following - X-Server-Name: dnl02@dc2dnl03
Connection: close
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Content-Type: text/html

<html><head><title>Download Failure</title></head><body>Sorry,<br><br>Database connection failed: could not open password file! (/opt/oracle/passwords/wgt_ot19_E2)
<br><br>If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com.</body></html>

SHOCKING SERVICE, LETS GO TO NERO AT LEAST THEY DELIVER
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

did you contact DR support team about your issue?
if not please do so.

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan