Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
discs do not verify
Musashi [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2012 19:14 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I recently updated my computer to windows 7 64 bit and power2go 6 works OK on it. For some reason if I ask power2go to verify the disc that it just created it kicks back an error saying it cannot open the disc. Is there something I am missing I would just like to have the computer verify the data for a backup, instead of wasting my time manually checking all the data. Especially since Blu-ray Discs hold so much data.
Musashi [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2012 19:14 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Now I have more information so hopefully it will let someone help me. I downloaded a trial version of Power2Go 8 and created a Blu-Ray data disc on windows 7 64 bit. It still would not verify the data, but i finally wrote down the error number. The error it gives is 0xEB020BC5. The files get created on the disc correctly and are read correctly by the system, but for some reason the verification process is where it fails. The Data I am trying to write is generally so many files, I am just trying to get the computer to do the verification for me to save me the time to self verify.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Tidus [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 16, 2012 08:54 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Do you have the latest updates and addons for this software? Since you have just changed to 64bit, the product might only be compatible to 32bit.