Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
error eEB130783 when creating disc
Beaner [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 17, 2012 10:41 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Good Morning everybody...

I got this error message when trying to create a disc this morning: error eEB130783. I am running the trial version of powerdirector 10, on a windows vista 32 bit operating system. the machine itself is an HP 360. Could anyone advise me on how to proceed? I have already written in to customer support, but I don't know how long that might take. I am still evaluating this product, and don't want to buy anything before I know it works. Any help would certainly be appreciated. Thanks!
N [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 25, 2012 20:45 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have the same problem when burning my project to a DVD. I running Full version PowerDirector 10 Ultra with the latest update (version 10.0.0.1129b). I have 64 bit windows 7 with 6 core CPU, 16GB ram and lots of hard drive space. Size of project output is 3.8 GB which is less than the 4.7 GB size of a DVD. Error appears when DVD burning process reaches 90%. This was repeatable on two different blank DVDs. DVD drive works fine with other software. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Try lowering the Burn speed" of the DVD writer see if that helps.
JIm Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
Invisigoth [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 10, 2012 06:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I sell power director to a customer who had the same problem. Now i try to suggest lowering the writing speed..
John1947 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2013 04:14 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I had the same problem in the UK. Tried to burn a DVD to play on a UK PAL DVD player. Burned all the way through but failed at the end. Could find no way within PowerDirector to reduce the DVD burn speed. I think you have to buy Cyberlink PowerDVD to get a fully functional burn utility.
After much trial and error I found I could get a result by producing a 1280 x 720 MPEG-4 file, which I used to burn a DVD in third party software.
I used Freemake Video Converter as this has both file conversion and dvd burning software in one.

http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter

If anyone finds a better way, let me know.
Billyg550 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 10, 2011 19:11 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I got the error after installing 12. I took 12 off and still had the error with 10.
I found that if I tell it to create 2 or more discs it works all of the time.
If I tell it to create 1 disc it does the rendering and disc burning at the same time and dies every time somewhere around 90% finished.
When I tell it 2 or more discs it will do the rendering a lot quicker and then write the disc with no trouble.
I put 12 back on and it worked ok when I told it to create 2 or more discs.
12 ran a lot slower for me so I took it off and am now back to using 10 with no problems.
Bill
Pipeau [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 27, 2013 23:21 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I got this error twice, after adding modifications to my two first video projects (to the menus, among other changes). I had success in creating discs of those two projects before I made modifications to them. (Those where my only two disc créations with PowerDirector 12. I am just begining using this software).
I then installed the 2013-12-25 update patch (to the build 2420) for PowerDirector 12. Creating discs goes fine again. No more error eEB130783.
John1947 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2013 04:14 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Bill,

I'll try asking for 2 copies next time I've something to burn, and see what happens.

John
RichOH [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 09, 2020 10:20 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I've tried resolving this problem without any luck. I can burn / copy without any issues using other programs. Cyberlink support tells me it's my media or drive but they work fine. Numerous firmware updates have no effect. I have also tried the solutions offered in this section without any luck.

I plan to uninstall the Cyberworks media suite and look for a diferent product which is a shame becaue I truly like their product when it works.