Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Visual runtime error
nick [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 08, 2006 15:47 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
My Director 5 has been going great for a while now, but since my last burn and now, it might appear something is conflicting with it, but I'm stuffed if I can figure out which program it might be. Running on XP, and has been since I bought it. It says

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error
Program C\Program Files\Power Director\PDR.exe
Abnormal Program Termination
armano [Avatar]
Newbie Location: El Salvador Joined: Jan 01, 2007 10:18 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
I'd try to use System Restore, and, go back to a date when you remember PD5 was running ok. No more error messages!
No more crashes!
Great looking videos!!
nick [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 08, 2006 15:47 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Unfortunately I tried that and that has an error. But in saying that it had that error before this, so its not a compounding factor. Short of deleting one thing at a time, I'm stuck
Clark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 20, 2008 11:50 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
I get the same error. I'm using the trail version of PowerDirector 7 at the the moment and this is the first time I'm trying to burn a DVD after creating my video clips (by selecting the "Create Disc".

It fails at 26%

I did have DVDsuite5 and that worked fine.