Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
AVCHD Disc Burning problem
kingsmeadow
Senior Member Location: Cambridge, UK Joined: Dec 06, 2011 11:52 Messages: 179 Offline
[Post New]
I tried to burn a 5Gbyte video to a folder on my hard drive using AVCHD and it complained there was insufficient space on the drive. When it actually had 567 Gbytes free. If I try any other format it will work, it is the same whether 2D or 3D is selected.

Anyone else experience this ? Intel Core i7 3770K 3.6 Ghz,
GTX 680, 2 X Benq23 3D monitors,
6G DDR3, Win 7 64, Win 10 (Insider) 64
PCIE SSD, Intel Sata SSD 2 500 Gbyte Seagate,
Minoru 3D WebCam, NVIDIA 3D Vision-Ready
warriorfullight [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 09, 2011 06:16 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Check the location where you are trying to save the video that you will about to burn. This could be the reason why it states that you have an insufficient space in your hard drive.
kingsmeadow
Senior Member Location: Cambridge, UK Joined: Dec 06, 2011 11:52 Messages: 179 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Check the location where you are trying to save the video that you will about to burn. This could be the reason why it states that you have an insufficient space in your hard drive.

Good idea, however I can assure you that I have tried every combination of saving places that I could think of.. Intel Core i7 3770K 3.6 Ghz,
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote: Check the location where you are trying to save the video that you will about to burn. This could be the reason why it states that you have an insufficient space in your hard drive.

Good idea, however I can assure you that I have tried every combination of saving places that I could think of..

How much space do you have on the C: drive?

Powerdirector needs about 100 GB of free space on the C: drive no matter where you are saving the production.
Powerdirector uses the C: drive for all of its temporary files.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

kingsmeadow
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote:

Good idea, however I can assure you that I have tried every combination of saving places that I could think of..

How much space do you have on the C: drive?

Powerdirector needs about 100 GB of free space on the C: drive no matter where you are saving the production.
Powerdirector uses the C: drive for all of its temporary files.

Thank you for that piece of information..my C: only has 75GB free, so that's the problem.

I deleted sufficient space off my C: drive and it now works !!!

Thanks much for the tip....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 09. 2011 12:09

Intel Core i7 3770K 3.6 Ghz,