Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
enable hardware encoder
kingsmeadow
Senior Member Location: Cambridge, UK Joined: Dec 06, 2011 11:52 Messages: 179 Offline
[Post New]
when I try and write a BluRay disc I cannot select the option " enable hardware video encoder"

I have 2 GTX 480 Nvidia cards in SLI mode. I would have thought they would have been detected, but don't seem to.

Any suggestions ??? Intel Core i7 3770K 3.6 Ghz,
GTX 680, 2 X Benq23 3D monitors,
6G DDR3, Win 7 64, Win 10 (Insider) 64
PCIE SSD, Intel Sata SSD 2 500 Gbyte Seagate,
Minoru 3D WebCam, NVIDIA 3D Vision-Ready
Robert2 S
Senior Contributor Location: Australia Joined: Apr 22, 2009 05:57 Messages: 1461 Offline
[Post New]
I don't know if this helps but I have found sometimes with Nvidia video drivers they disable SLI. I then have to go into the Nvidia control panel and enable SLI. My youtube channel====> http://www.youtube.com/user/relate2?feature=mhsn
kingsmeadow
Senior Member Location: Cambridge, UK Joined: Dec 06, 2011 11:52 Messages: 179 Offline
[Post New]
I checked that SLI was enable and it was, so I tried disabling and also re-configuring Physx, none of which enable the hardware coding option. I am at a loss to know what to try. Perhaps Cyberlink may have some idea.

I have actually tried a few more experiments and the problem is greater than i first thought.

If I try to produce a video in 2D Mode, it seems all the hardware encoding options are available. However when I try 3D mode, they disappear

When I try to burn a disc in 2D the option will only appear if it's AVCHD and exactly the same thing happens with 3D.

So the question is why not in 3D BD ??????

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 07. 2011 05:05

Intel Core i7 3770K 3.6 Ghz,
GTX 680, 2 X Benq23 3D monitors,
6G DDR3, Win 7 64, Win 10 (Insider) 64
PCIE SSD, Intel Sata SSD 2 500 Gbyte Seagate,
Minoru 3D WebCam, NVIDIA 3D Vision-Ready