CyberLink Community Forum
Does Power Director licensing allow for two computers?  XML
Forum Index » PowerDirector (previous versions)
Pogue

Does anyone know if I can load my copy of PD9 on an additional computer. I have it loaded on my home computer and would like to load it on a computer we have at our cottage, or a laptop, so that I can work with it while away from home. I know that other consumer level video editors allow this in a limited way.

Does anyone know?

Thanks, LDC
Dafydd Bevan - SoftDeko

Senior Contributor

Hi Pogue,
Please ask your question to CyberLink, http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

You have purchased ONE end user license and would cover ONE user of the software. PD9 has an online activation key process, a security measure designed to prevent the illegal use/installation to multiple computers.

I suggest you contact CyberLink.

Dafydd

For more information click the links given here:
PowerDirector Video Editor = 2,2.5,3,4,5,5P,6,7,8,9,10,11 Ultimate Suite, Ultimate Suite 2, Director Suite 2.
PowerDirector 12 Image Guides linking image guides on the forum.
Image Editor = One that makes transparent background PNG files is a "must have".
Gif Animation = Creating and converting an animation can give one's video a little "edge".
Check out PowerDVD, PhotoDirector, ColorDirector, AudioDirector & MediaShow
I use the Pixelan plug-ins, (*5) with PowerDirector 12 Click here to visit Pixelan Software.
Started with 8mm splice editing and B&W still image darkroom photography.
Honesty disclosure: CyberLink have provided me their software products at no charge.

Forum Index » PowerDirector (previous versions)
Go to: