Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
***** PowerDirector13 patch (v3130) **** 2015-08-10
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Levent ,
As Barry has already suggested, it is time you moved your questions and issue to your own new topic* and not post here in this thread which is about a new patch release!
*Where you can add all your details.

See: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/40361.page
Dafydd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 30. 2015 12:03

Levent [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 11, 2011 15:49 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Dafydd B,

Thank you for your reply. I will try to post on a new thread but now doubt whether it would do any good since, I have not been able to find a solution from what I read from the other threads which have posted similar problems and that I have been searching in an effort to find a quick and simple solution since mid July 2015. Maybe I should not be seeking a solution on the forums anymore as, not being a software developer but just an end user, it seems too strenuous to try to find the error(s) of the software and fix it on forums.

I would have expected Cyberlink to circulate the fix (patches) and therefore perhaps it will be best for me to contact Cyberlink directly.

Patch V3130 has not done this unfortunately; that's the reason I posted my experience with the patch in this thread. I paid for the software to use it on a notebook that has the capacity to do so but now it has become apparent to me that there is a greater problem with the PD13 that patch 3130 could also not fix.

I do appreciate that there are many out there who possess quite a knowledge on the subject but it is up to Cyberlink to correct the fault(s) of PD13.

I am now seriously thinking of using another software.

Thank you again for your kind attention on the subject .

Sincerely, Levent.

Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Levent ,
I don't think you have given the forum the opportunity to assist you. You have posted here on the wrong thread (again) and have been guided to post under your own new topic. Forum members who answer issues are unlikely to be software engineers, we're video editors. Just editors who pass on their knowledge and experience to help resolve issues.

The vast majority of issues are "operator inexperience".

Start a new topic and please do not add anything more to this thread. I dislike deleting content but will do so from now on.

This thread is about the announcement of a new patch release.

Dafydd
CS2014
Senior Contributor Location: USA-Eastern Time Zone Joined: Sep 16, 2014 16:44 Messages: 629 Offline
[Post New]
Should have read your 'Guide to Members' regarding only downloading only the latest update is necessary. (I've removed my query via 'edit). Apologies for posting something but thanks for already thinking of this issue.

CS

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 24. 2015 14:32

PD13 Ultimate - Build 3516, WIN 8.1, 64 Bit, 16G RAM, Intel Core i5 4460, CPU @ 3.2GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT720, Graphics Memory(total avail.)-4093MB
LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray Drive
Myk
Senior Member Location: The Hartland of Michigan Joined: Feb 05, 2015 16:09 Messages: 205 Offline
[Post New]
For those that have un-installed, and re-installed PD-13, only to experience the same problem/s, I suggest using Ccleaner to empty the registry of old entries. Then re-install.
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download?upgrade

On the far left side choose Registry and let it run. The FREE version works just fine. .
Never, under any circumstances, combine a laxative and sleeping pill on the same night.

PowerSpec G310
ASRock Extreme 6 A85X
AMD A10 6800K Quad Core Processor 4.1GHz
16GB DDR3-1600 RAM
EVGA GTX960 Super OC GPU
Windows 7 Pro
[Post New]
Thanks for the link to patch v3130... I was browsing through the forums in search of similar situations of PD13 randomly exiting during editing on a Windows 10 machine... I'll try the patch to see if that sorts it out. *Blip*
Kenny [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 01, 2016 09:22 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Happy New Year!

Will this patch work for Powerdirector 14. I bought PD14 yesterday, now unable to open, get "Concurrent user sessions not supported" error. I run Windows 10.

Any help appreciated.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
open one PDR at a time, use the Task Manager* to ensure PDR13 is closed before you open PDR14 and vice versa. This is a PDR13 patch only. See PDR14 forum for recent PDR14 patch.
*Ctrl+Alt+Delete on your keyboard will bring up/select Task Manager. Look at the Processes tab/Apps (in W10).
Dafydd

For issues and questions, start a new topic.

Thread closed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 01. 2016 11:38